*** SOLD ***
1975 Land Rover 101FC (Forward Control)
Now HERE is something you don't see every day! We're pleased to present this behemoth, 6.2L V8 LS-powered 1975 Land Rover 101 Forward Control RestoMod with a clean NC title.
To say that this truck with leave you transfixed is an understatement. Named for its 101" wheelbase, less than 3,000 of these forward-control legends were built for British military forces, They heroically served various roles as tow rigs for field artillery, as medical wagons, communications vehicles, and utility vehicles – and none were sold to the public, which makes this vehicle an especially rare find. Nearly half of all 101's were built in LHD configuration as this one is, which makes driving in North America that much easier.
This permanently engaged 4-wheel drive truck was stripped to its solid frame and tons of important upgrades were performed by Osprey Custom Cars, the world-renowned Land Rover Defender specialists in Castle Hayne, NC. Finished in classic Land Rover Keswick Green with custom saddle leather-upholstered sport seats and a rugged Raptor-lined floor, it'll make a statement and stand out in any crowd – either on or off-road. The fact that it can also pull a 105mm Howitzer is a pure bonus!
Below are the highlights that, in NO way, represent everything that has gone into this project:
- 6.2L L99 LS Engine (400+HP/400+Lb.Ft.)
- 6L80E 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- PCS GSM push-button shifter w/ LED display
- LT-230 Transfer Case
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator with Electric Cooling Fans
- 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Refurbished Galvanized Trim
- LED Headlamps, Taillamps, Marker Lamps
- LED Off-Road Lightbar & Floodlamps
- 35" Mud-Terrain Tires
- Custom Galvanized Soft Top Cage
- Custom Leather-Upholstered Sport Seats & Door Panels
- Custom Black Bimini Top
- Custom Instrument Panel with USB Charging Ports
- Custom Control Panels with Backlit Billet Aluminum Pushbuttons
- Custom LED Interior Lighting
- Alpine Double-DIN Head Unit with Navigation, Bluetooth, & Backup Camera
- Grant 3-Spoke Wood Steering Wheel
...and much, much more!
This extraordinary rig was built to be the ultimate beach cruiser with plenty of room for the troops and munitions… errr… kids, beach toys, surfboards, and whatever else you can pack into it! Buy it, go to your local Cars & Coffee meet and laugh with impunity at all the other so-called "trucks".
Please contact us on (910) 632-0260 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We'll be happy to give you a complete walk-around, provide you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. We're more than happy to help with shipping, and we may personally deliver it to you, depending on where you're located. You can fly into our local airport (ILM) just 5 miles away to view the vehicle and test drive if you'd like.
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
The Signature Autosports Team
Make: Land Rover
Mile: 500+/- Since Build Completion
Price: $119,950 USD