We're pleased to announce THREE soft-top 2021 OC90's AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW!
Paying respect and homage to the highly sought-after 1997 Land Rover Defender 90, these vehicles are hand-built by world-renowned Defender experts Osprey Custom Cars, in Castle Hayne, NC. Fully registered with the NHTSA as a low-volume vehicle manufacturer, these vehicles will have NEW 2021 VINs.
These one-of-a-kind, bespoke Defenders will be finished in white, gray, and black with black luxury soft tops. Our standard specifications include the following:
- 6.2L LS3 V8 engine (435+HP/445+LB.FT.)
- 6L80E 6-speed automatic transmission
- PCS® GSM push-button shifter w/ LED display
- LT-230 transfer case with center differential lock (CDL)
- Custom headers & performance exhaust
- Griffin® aluminum radiator
- Dual PermaCool® electric cooling fans
- Stainless steel oil cooler lines
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Stainless steel fuel lines
- Double Cardan front and rear driveshafts
- Galvanized chassis
- Heavy-duty rear axle
- Heavy-duty front axle and CV joints
- Heavy-duty drag link
- Heavy-duty track rod
- Adjustable Panhard rod
- New body panels, bonnet, doors & soft top
- New bulkhead with upgraded PUMA-style dash
- LED headlamps, taillamps, marker lamps
- Custom-stitched leather seating
- Custom center console
- Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto® infotainment system with navigation
- Wireless phone charging pad(s)
- USB charging ports
- Security system with remote start
- LED interior lighting
- Heavy-duty swing-away rear tire carrier
...and much, much more!
RESERVE YOURS TODAY and choose YOUR options for suspension, interior color, seating configuration, wheels and tires, and more!
Please contact us on (910) 632-0260 or via email at email@example.com for more information. We'll be happy to provide you with a more detailed description and answer any questions you may have. We're more than happy to help with shipping, and we may personally deliver it to you, depending on where you're located.
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
The Signature Autosports Team