*** SOLD ***
1998 Holiday Rambler Navigator 38WD (38')
BUILT FOR THE ROAD — and far beyond. Motorhomes aren't made to stay parked for long. They're made to get out, keep moving and go places far off the beaten path. They're made for travelers like YOU – and they're designed for your most daring ideas. Because in a Holiday Rambler, THIS is living.
We're pleased to present this luxurious and affordable 1998 Navigator by Holiday Rambler, powered by the venerable 8.3L Cummins fuel-injected Turbo-Diesel six-cylinder producing 325 horsepower and over 1,100 pound-feet of torque mated to a reliable, smooth-shifting Allison MD3060 automatic transmission. This 38' coach is built on the tough semi-monocoque Monaco Coach Corporation Roadmaster steel chassis with a 246" wheelbase with automatic-leveling air suspension, air brakes with ABS, and Trans World pad shifter.
With just over 88,000 well-cared-for miles (900+/- hours) on the clock, the previous owner regularly maintained this vehicle throughout its travels – and it shows. It's finished in two-tone bone white and metallic gold with blue and metallic gold painted accent stripes. The "Crystal Bay" interior with white leather seats, tan carpeting, Autumn Haze solid oak cabinetry, and hardwood veneer paneling is in good condition for being over 23 years old.
To make your travels comfortable, you'll enjoy a host of factory-equipped amenities, such as:
- Solar Commander® Series III solar electric system controller
- Sony® electronic-tune AM/FM with 10-disc CD changer
- Cobra® CB radio
- Keyless entry
- Norcold® 8 cu.ft. 2-way refrigerator with ice maker, with 4 raised panel doors
- Seaward® cooktop range
- Frigidaire® space saver convection microwave
- Day/night shades in living area & bedroom
- 7.5KW Onan® generator on power slide
- 20" Sony® color TV with remote control in living area
- 13" Sony® color TV with remote in bedroom
- Stereo VCR with mobile theater system
- Solid-surface countertops & sink covers
- 8" ceramic tile in kitchen & bath
- 10-gallon LP gas/electric water heater with electronic ignition and motor aid
- Radius® dual-pane safety glass dark-tinted sliding windows
- Leather, 6-way adjustable driver & passenger reclining seats
- Fabric sleeper sofa & recliner
- Hyrdo-flame® forced air & heat
- Dual Dometic® roof-mounted A/C
- Side window & entrance door awnings
- Slide-out storage trays
...and much, much more!
Please contact us on (910) 632-0260 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We'll be happy to give you a complete walk-around, provide you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. We're more than happy to help with shipping, and we may personally deliver it to you, depending on where you're located. Better yet, you can fly into our local airport (ILM) just 5 miles away, view and test drive the vehicle, and RV YOUR WAY HOME!
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
The Signature Autosports Team
Make: Holiday Rambler
Model: Navigator 38WD
Price: $24,950 USD